Monday, August 27, 2012

Where have you been all my life…...


I have been searching for the perfect pair of yellow peep toe pumps all summer to no avail, until  now. These yellow platform pumps are fairly similar to Giuseppe Zanotti platform pumps that I have seen Nicki Minaj and Nicole Richie wear. I just knew I wanted those shoes or a closely designed pair.
I am so fond of mixing prints. I love that “my closet just swallowed me” look. The mixing patterns trend is here to stay. I don’t see it fading away anytime soon so embrace the art of mixing. It can be quite tricky to pull off but practice makes perfect. A couple of celebs that I love to see pull off this trend include Solange, Beyonce, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Rihanna.












Top: Forever 21 kimono style floral jacket
Skirt: BCBG Gavin leopard print pencil skirt
Shoes: Fahrenheit yellow platform peep toe pumps
Purse: Charming Charlie modern croc satchel handbag
Belt: Bebe white ruffle bow belt
Cuff: local boutique
Visit my YouTube Channel
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great outfit! Love your blog :)
    (\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(”)(”)
    http://www.bunnymysweet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew mixing could match so well; you make the high score for all of that chick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit!

    Fabby xo

    http://f-fashionology.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete