Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I can feel the sun whenever you’re near…...


I love when trench coats can double as dresses. This is a quick outfit concept when it seems like there is nothing to wear. The vibrant blue on this Forever 21 polka dot coat makes my fairytale pumps come alive. I have not always been an admirer of white pumps, but these Carvela pumps are extraordinary. Celebs who are also fascinated with the white heels trend are Rihanna, LaLa Vasquez Anthony, Selita Ebanks, and Kim Kardashian.
Speaking of doubling, I also love to double up on necklaces.  Anytime I can I add accessories to an outfit I take advantage of it. I am enamored with bold chunky, yet elegant pieces.







Coat: Forever 21 navy and cream polka dot trench coat
Shoes: Carvela Kurt Geiger Assemble high heeled pumps
Purse: Sondra Roberts pleated box clutch  (here)

Necklace: Gift shop in Hawaii

Visit my YouTube Channel

4 comments:

  1. Where do you come up with these combinations??? I LOVE YOUR NECKLACE AND ACCESSORIES!!!! I would have never thought of pearls with a choker necklace. SO CHIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re Serving That Look & Connecting All the Dots. THAT’S HOT CHICK!

    ReplyDelete