Tuesday, December 11, 2012

 

Love is right in my path, in my grasp, and me and you belong…...

 
 
Leopard print has grasped my undivided attention at the moment. I would wear it with everything if I could. I am loving these leopard Sam Edelman Alexa pumps, and the socks and heels trend has stolen my heart. It is becoming a major fashion accessory must have for me. Another must have for the Winter 2012 season is long leather gloves. I decided to pair my ASOS long leather gloves with this cute bow front lace top from Forever 21. Leather and Lace just belong together
 
Forever 21 used to carry a line named Twelve by Twelve, it featured exclusive unique pieces that could have easily been designer items. The Twelve by Twelve designs were one of my favorite collections that Forever 21 offered. I recall seeing this top and skirt in the store, they were right in my path and I knew that they would make a beautiful statement together.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
Top: Forever21 (Twelve by Twelve) long sleeve lace bow top (similar here)
Bottom: Forever21 (Twelve by Twelve) chain print skirt (similar here)
Sunglasses: ASOS extreme cat eye sunglasses (similar here) (similar here)
Heels: Sam Edelman 'Alexa' pumps (here)
Bracelet: Local boutique (similar here)
Gloves: ASOS long leather gloves (here) (similar here)
Socks: Calvin Klein socks

Necklace: (similar here)

 


Visit my YouTube Channel






15 comments:

  1. You are stunning as always!!!! Gorgeous look!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so curious as to how you would style the Alexa and I'm blown away! I love that you wore them with socks, oh my goodness. That would never have occured to me.

    Your photography is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful and So GLAM!

    www.lacenleopard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is what I call FIERCE. Love how paired the lace socks with the heels.

    xoxo
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  5. OKAY you are smashing the game of fashion right now. This look is crazy insane and beyond SICKENING!!! Do they have a Forever21 on Rodeo Drive or something cause I never look like this when I leave the store LOL.

    Stay styling XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ur timecard has been punched honey u beta werk!!!!!
    I'm getn all my life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m utterly glued to your site and I try to think of what’s next but you keep me on edge and you haven’t disappoint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hats off to you miss lady keep it coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG You're so freakin' GORGE!!!! I saw your pic on BGKI and I'm mesmerized seriouly you are awesome. I'm glad I found your site AAAaaaaawwww luvs it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wear some of the most gorgeous accessory pieces, you're FABULOUS!

    xoxo
    ExclusiveUMPF

    ReplyDelete
  10. I googled the heels and stumbled across this photo and what a delight it is..Love everything about this ensemble

    Dominique
    Www.beautifullycoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. U're so beautiful and ur styl can kill me!! Amazing!!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete