Monday, January 14, 2013

 You give me fever…...

 
 

Part two…. Floppy hats aren’t just for summer. When it’s cold out, I like to beautify my ensembles with large brim floppy hats and stunning fur coats of all lengths. I channeled my inner Victoria Beckham on this look. It’s bold and over the top just like I like it. I sought after that extreme fur collar detail that is so trendy in the winter among many of my favorite celebs. I purchased this fur coat from ASOS and pinned it to give it that cropped effect. Make temperatures rise this Winter season with a fur coat and a sleek large brim hat.

Check out the fashion video below!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Bottom: ASOS Ponti Origami pencil skirt
Heels: Sam Edelman 'Alexa' Pump (here)
Coat: ASOS faux fur fox coat (similar here)
 

Visit my YouTube Channel Subscribe and Like








10 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SIMPLY AMAZINGGG !!!!!!!!! keep it coming ure my motivation

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I was wondering when you would wow us again. I see the New Year has been good to you cause you look amazing

    dear. This is high fashion at its finest. Love the vid its cute and left me wanting more

    Keep doing your thing lady cause I have a front row seat

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you look gorgeous, the weather in Houston sucks! so jealous! love the photography as well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophisticated Lady please keep bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg Girl u're faB and gorgeous!! Love it!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't get enough of the leopard shoes and the gold tiger fur! I agree that there's no other color good that would go well with it other than black. That's a great example of a simple outfit that has a high level of glamour!

    Joel Salmon

    ReplyDelete