Monday, February 18, 2013

You had me at hello…...

 
 
With Spring right around the corner, I decided to brighten up my Winter with these lovely neon orange L.A.M.B Jocelyn pumps. These pumps are gorgeous and everything one could want in a classic pump. The two tones of orange had me at hello, and they’re very comfortable to wear. Gwen Stefani is definitely dominating my closet and my love for her exquisite design for pumps.

All black ensembles don’t have to be boring. To give my outfit life I decided to exaggerate on the textures. Mixing different textures with black gives it an exciting element of variety and sophistication. I love including accessories, so this bangle set up has me ecstatic.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Top: similar style (here)
Bottom: similar style (here) and (here)
Blazer: Forever21 black and cream blazer
Gloves: similar style (here)
Bangles: Local Boutique
Heels: L.A.M.B Jocelyn pumps
Clutch: Charming Charlie leopard print


Visit my YouTube Channel









7 comments:

  1. i reeeeally love the bangles. YESSSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! You have the most amazing sense of style and that arm candy is sickening might I add. Those shoes are going down on my must have list for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look, the whole look is just to die for

    I can't seem to find the GFC follow button for your blog, I'd love to follow you, hope you check out my blog! :)

    Adaora x
    http://www.always-becoming.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bangles are something else.also love your shoes.amazing

    www.thefunshionmistress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO LOVE UR FASHION STYLE N BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY!! FOLLOW ME!! WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete