Wednesday, May 21, 2014

On the run…...

As you all should know my love for L.A.M.B shoes runs deep. So imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon these sneakers, and just in time for a fun filled weekend of four wheeling. Now I’m not really a sneaker wearing type of girl but I figured I can’t wear heels on a four wheeler, or can I? 

These hot kicks are the L.A.M.B Freeda black leather wedge sneakers, so I still have the illusion of wearing heels. As usual, Gwen Stefani elevates my shoe style with her fashionable shoe designs. She has definitely taken sneakers to another level.

 Added bonus: the soles glow in the dark, so take a tour at night around your favorite city in style and leave a glow wherever you go.
L.A.M.B. Freeda High Top Sneaker with glow-in-the-dark soles:(here) (here) (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment