Sunday, October 12, 2014


I hope it rains; you’re the perfect lullaby…...

 
Boot season is finally here, so get out those thigh highs and strut like you are fresh off the runway for the 2014 Fall season. The temperature is still warm out, but as soon as the temperature drops I will definitely be strutting in these Stone colored lace up beauties. I love a great online deal and designer inspired fashion pieces, so I aim for the looks that are unique and will complement my wardrobe while satisfying the savvy shopper inside.  I am definitely fond of one style of boot as seen in this blog post, but I may expand my horizon to different styles of boots this Fall/Winter season.
 
 
 
 

Shoes: Qupid Virtue Stone colored lace up thigh high boots
 
  
Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel
 
 

1 comment:

  1. YOUR KEEN FASHION STYLE IS ON POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete