Monday, October 6, 2014


Love me lights out …...
 

I had the pleasure of attending a beautiful bridal party and I wanted to share what I wore for the occasion. It was truly an enchanted event. The women were asked to dress in cream and black daytime attire. Fortunately for me I had the perfect outfit in my closet, and I selected a soft and feminine look that consisted of ruffles and a chiffon and lace skater skirt.

I knew the occasion would carry on into the evening (when good friends get together the time is ignored and the music gets louder) so I paired my outfit with lace socks to transition my look from daytime to evening.  This little trick will quickly transform any look from day to night.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Heels: Badgley Mischka Ina rosette pumps
Clutch: ZARA clutch  

 
  
Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment