Sunday, February 22, 2015


Empire…...
 
Fashion is my Empire; selecting and matching the right pieces that delivers elegance at a relaxed cost is what I enjoy. Along with blogging, I'm passionate about finding different fashion websites that offer high end looks for a fraction of the price. Jaide Clothing definitely has high end looks that won’t hurt your pocket. I’m wearing the crop top and midi skirt from the clothing collection. The material is soft and the quality is truly amazing. I paired this look with Qupid over the knee boots and a Forever 21 faux fur jacket. Glammed it up a bit with this stunning statement necklace from Aldo. Set your own rules for your sense of style and create a buzz while building your Empire. Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top: Jaide Clothing crop top (similar here) ; (similar here) ; (similar here)
Bottom: Jaide Clothing midi skirt (similar here) ; (similar here) ; (similar here)
Necklace: Aldo Harmonie statement necklace (here)
Shoes: Qupid Virtue Stone colored lace up thigh high boots
Jacket: Forever 21Collarless Faux Fur Jacket (similar here)
 
Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel
 

3 comments:

  1. EMPIRE! EMPIRE! I Bow Down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a blogger as well. My friend sent me your link, I’m highly impressed and I never would have believed forever twenty one carried such statement making pieces. You make it all work great look!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete