Monday, September 28, 2015


Tattoo your name across my heart…...

 

One of hottest trend color for Fall 2015 is Poppy Red. It’s more of an orange color but beautiful nonetheless. I paired my River Island Red Bardot Midi party dress with a poppy colored blazer and Lust for Life Kash pony haired pumps. I love the material of the dress and the sweetheart neckline is so sultry and sexy. This look is perfect for a girl’s night out.

Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Dress: River Island Red Bardot midi party dress (here)
Earrings: Coast Faux Pearl & Sparkle earrings (similar here)
Ring: Charming Charlie cut loose knuckle ring (here)
Bracelets: Local boutique
Lipstick: Too Faced Naked Dolly (here)
Shoes: Lust for Life Kash multi colored pumps



Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment