Sunday, September 20, 2015


We don’t have forever, daylight’s wasting…...

 

While I was browsing around ASOS my eyes instantly fell upon this Vero Moda printed leopard kimono. Leopard print is my go to trend for all seasons, it’s a print that you can pair with anything and look absolutely stunning. I decided to wear this kimono as a maxi dress with a thigh high split. This pairing is really convenient and an effortless look. Just slip it on and belt it. Viola!

This kimono is easily one of my favorite pieces. Next time I wear it I will dress it down a tad with a khaki tank top and black trousers. Well, back to do some online shopping for the fall season. Cardigans, blazers and boots here I come.

How will you style your kimono?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kimono: Vero Moda Leopard Printed Kimono (here)
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti

 


Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment