Sunday, December 20, 2015


I ’m so wrapped up in your love…...

 
With the weather being so unpredictable it’s hard to plan my winter wardrobe.  One day the weather is perfect for a cute mini sleeveless dress and then the next day the weather warrants me to bundle up in my favorite winter essentials. It was so beautiful outside, a combination of chill and sunshine. I took advantage of the cooler weather and adorned this beautiful Leia Kimono coat from Bebe. The color is in coral cloud and the style and the material of the coat are so magnificent and stunning it’s easily a new favorite of mine.  Bebe has always provided me with couture pieces for a reasonable price. Their winter line of coats and jackets are sensational and I can’t say enough good things about this coat.

I paired this look with my darling Asos XL pearl swing earrings, leather gloves from Asos, Hot Miami Styles sheer floral embroidered bodysuit, Missguided midi skirt and shoes from Lolashoetique. Winter blush is definitely a must have for me this winter.

Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jacket: Bebe Leia Kimono Coat
Top: HMS nude floral embroidered sheer mesh bodysuit
Skirt: Missguided Longline jersey midi skirt (here) (similar here)
Gloves: ASOS leather gloves (similar here)
Lipstick: Too Faced Naked Dolly (here)
Earrings: ASOS faux pearl XL swing earrings (similar here)
Shoes: Lolashoetique

 
Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment