Saturday, January 30, 2016


Take it one step further…...


I’ve always enjoyed matchy matchy sets. Co-ord outfits are simple, chic, and effortless for any occasion. I love the burgundy everything trend going on so I decided to rock the look. I was inspired by the burgundy coat BeyoncĂ© wore in her video Jealous. She paired the leather trench with silver pumps and gold accessories.  I  took that style inspiration and added my own twist by pairing burgundy faux leather culottes and a burgundy faux leather crop top together. Missguided definitely has the cutest outfits to pull off the matchy matchy trend.
 Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Necklace: Nasty Gal Ain’t lyin’ chain necklace (similar here)
Top: Missguided Wrap over faux leather crop top burgundy (here) (similar here)
Bottom: Missguided faux leather culottes burgundy (here) (similar here)
Shoes: Veda Soul Erica platform pumps
 
 
 
Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment