Monday, July 2, 2012

With you next to me I bloom and grow so beautifully…...


Matte Black is the new Neon….  With the whole craze of neon everything, I’ve decided to go against the trend for a little while. The sleek color of black polish coated with a matte layer really makes an outfit pop. I never knew I could enjoy black nails so much. In trying trends like stiletto nails, I fell in love with the newest trend “Outline Nails” known to some as “Border Nails”.  I opted for the subtle black on black look this time.




5 comments:

  1. Your nails are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. What nailpolish did you use??


    xx
    Jinna
    http://greaseandglamour.com/jinnameetsworld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jinna,

      I used Sephora OPI "What's A Tire Jack" and Hard Candy Matte Top Coat.

      Delete