Wednesday, August 22, 2018


Everything is love…...
 

With summer almost ending, I wanted to share some of my summer staple pieces. In selecting styles I chose a lot of floral prints, rompers, matching sets and bright colored heels. When I came across this dress I was instantly drawn to the print. The fabric is light weight and beautiful, so perfect for the summer breeze.
 
I paired my Sophia Webster Evangeline Angel Wing Sandal in Pink Glitter and kept my accessories simple. The dress definitely makes a statement and is perfect for summer vacation.
Enjoy!
 
 
 
Dress: ASOS Design rope trim cut out paisley print (here)
Accessories: Monki Encrusted Multi Ring and Chain Bracelet (similar here)
Heels: Sophia Webster Evangeline Angel Wing Sandal
Lip gloss: Anastasia Beverly Hills Butterscotch
 
 
 
Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment