Thursday, January 17, 2019


Standing in the light of your halo…... 



I’ve been wearing a lot of black lately, so I decided to switch things up. Once I saw this sweater on A’gaci’s website I had to get it in the two colors they offered.  The blush color is beautiful as well.  The plush quality of this sweater is so cozy and warm. The hi/lo design caught my eye immediately. I love looking posh while wearing affordable fashions. 
I’ve had these cream colored cut out booties for the longest time but have never worn them. I still can’t believe I have never showcased these beauties. I don’t even remember where I got them, but everything comes back in style. So glad I didn’t get rid of them.
Enjoy!





Top: A’gaci Ella Hi Lo Sweater
Skirt: TJ Maxx cream midi skirt
Lipstick: Shayla X Colourpop Quickie
Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel




No comments:

Post a Comment