Monday, April 15, 2019



I can do whatever I want…...


I still find myself browsing around Forever21. Online is cool, but nothing beats being inside the store feeling the material and trying on the clothes. I found this striped top there, loved the feel of the fabric and I wanted to add some stripes to my wardrobe, but ran into one issue. My size was missing.  I browsed the store a while longer for other items in hopes that I would find my size in another area of the store, but no luck. Really wanting this blouse, I just grabbed the smaller size and turned this top into a low-cut crop top with a bow. This top looked nothing like this, but I wanted it and the balloon sleeves are adorable.
Enjoy!










Top: Forever21 striped balloon sleeve crop
Bottom: PrettyLittleThing black flare leg pants


Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel


No comments:

Post a Comment