Monday, May 6, 2019


Pressed against the walls of your world…...



There are so many staple pieces and styles for Spring. Some styles I have been into are fashionable straw hats, flowy floral pants, crop tops and of course straw handbags. I’m having fun with my outfits this Spring season and trying to stay sweat free during the day. The best clothing option that helps me beat the heat have been fabrics that are light flowy and breathe.  These leaf print tulip hem pants from Forever 21 are a perfect example of flowy fabric, they also come with splits at the thigh which is a cute detail that make these pants stand out from other floral pants. I paired this cute fluted sleeve crop top from Asos. The subtle pink hue from the pants matched perfectly. I’m always looking for affordable outfits that are also beautiful.
With this look I wanted to use deep jewel tones and earth tones when it came to makeup. The perfect palette for that is Juvia’s Place Nubian 2 palette. I absolutely love the designs on the palettes and the quality of the eyeshadows are unbelievable. It’s like silk gliding onto the skin. And the size of the pans is remarkable as well. So, I decided to try Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting foundation in Dark Golden. I’m in love! This foundation is amazing, it does not oxidize on me and is not oily. It is what the name says it is.
Enjoy!






Top: Asos Design petite off shoulder crop top with fluted sleeve (similar here)
Bottom: Forever 21 Leaf print tulip hem pants


Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel





No comments:

Post a Comment