Tuesday, June 25, 2019



They don’t love you like I love you…...


Mixing prints is my vibe for the Summer. I love how this look came together. This bold reddish orange color has me mesmerized. I’m definitely drawn to bold rich colors and when I paired this top and trousers together, I knew it would be everything! I thought I would reach back to my earlier style and accessorize with large statement jewelry. I’ve always love bold pieces and I’m not sure if I’ll ever stop.
Let’s get into these goddess locs. I’ve been obsessed ever since I saw the first tutorial on YouTube years ago. I finally tried the hairstyle and this is positively one of the best go to Summer hairstyles. I did my locs extra long, some thicker than others and it came out beautifully. The start of this Summer is like a dream for me and I hope it only gets better.
Enjoy!












Top: Forever21 
Pants: Akira floral high waisted trousers
Jewelry: Vintage




Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel





No comments:

Post a Comment