Tuesday, August 13, 2019



You’ll never recreate her…...



This is by far the hottest Summer I’ve ever experienced. I’m living in crop tops and light weight fabric, or at least trying to. I’m loving the enjoyable experiences I’m having this Summer, so I won’t complain too much.  I’m captivated with the color scheme of this look. The colors are so rich, and the material of my scarf print top and joggers feel so luxurious. During the hotter months, my accessories aren’t too over the top. I’m still drawn to larger accessories, but I kept it minimal. I incorporated more of a wooden flare to this look and I couldn’t be happier with the overall appearance.
Enjoy!










Top: Missguided orange scarf tie front top 
Pants: TJ Maxx orange joggers
Shoes: Miss Lola snake print heels
Jewelry: Vintage
 Polish: Madam Glam blood orange





Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel



No comments:

Post a Comment