Monday, September 9, 2019



I grind ‘til I own it…...


The sun was setting so we knocked out this quick ootd. This is the coolest this Summer has been and I’m so grateful because this Summer has been a beast. I love these harem animal print pants. They give me such a 90’s vibe. I like sporting funky pieces every now and again.
This look is really cute and casual. I’d love to pair these pants to create different looks. During cooler months I would pair these pants with the top I wore here and add the blazer I wore here. I would switch the shoes and wear these cute Simmi London Kam boots.
Enjoy!




Top: (similar here)  


Pants: Asos Design harem pants in bright animal print (here) (here)

Shoes: Asos Design humor stiletto heeled sandals (here)

Polish: OPI San Tan-Tonio nail lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment