Friday, February 22, 2019


Prove to me you got some coordination…...


This tiger print set by Sacred Hawk is so fun and cute. The entire outfit is so adorable from the matching set to the netted Tally heeled sandals to this cute backpack purse by Rebecca Minkoff. I’ve had these Tally sandals and backpack for a long time and when I saw this matching tiger print set from Asos I knew the pairing would be awesome. This is a casual look that can be worn for any event.
Enjoy!








Top: Sacred Hawk short sleeved Hawaiian shirt in tiger print (here)
Bottom: Sacred Hawk Hawaiian shorts in tiger print (here)
Heels: Schutz Tally heeled sandals
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff backpack purse
Lipstick: Too Faced melted latex hopeless romantic


Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel




No comments:

Post a Comment