Wednesday, March 13, 2019

You see the picture clear as day…...


I’m obsessed with this set of acrylic nails I did. Iridescent pearl enclosed with gold foil. Pictures never quite do iridescent nails justice, but in person it’s drool inducing. I added some jewels to some nails, but the design is so pretty that I think I’m going to do another set without the added nail décor.
I’ve always admired men’s fashion from tailored suits to casual wear. I’ve worn men’s ties, suspenders, and now I’m really into men’s shirts. If you order in extra small or small the fit is descent. I ordered a couple of men’s shirts so stay tuned. This outfit is definitely going to be repeated.
Enjoy!






Top: Asos Design regular fit floral lady print shirt (here)
Bottom: A’gaci ruffle pocket trousers
Heels: Simmi London Shania pink snake lace up stiletto
Earrings: Asos Design earrings in statement textured (here)




Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel




2 comments: