Wednesday, May 22, 2019



Before I let go…...


Spring has been very good to me. Plenty of sunshine, laughs, great food, a new twist to a favorite song from BeyoncĂ©, and plenty of awesome affordable Spring fashions. I love that you don’t have to spend a lot of cash to look great. Crop tops have been my bff, especially since this Spring heat is close to unbearable. A’gaci is still one of my go to clothing stores for finding great affordable pieces. They have an unlimited amount of floral clothing and we know floral is a necessity for this season. I love the fit of these trousers so much that I got them in three colors.
Enjoy!




Top: A’gaci floral tie crop top
Bottom: A’gaci ruffle pocket trouser
Shoes: Miss Lola yellow sandal heels




Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel




No comments:

Post a Comment