Friday, May 24, 2019



Sun rises and shines on you…...


I’ve been quite obsessed with clothing from A’gaci. I purchased a lot of my Spring and Summer wardrobe from there as you can tell. I love floral during Spring and I don’t think I’ve really posted my Spring and Summer looks this much on my blog since my return. I needed some cute pieces that were beautiful, affordable, and functional for this heat, and I’ve found that and much more. This Sierra floral maxi dress is absolutely gorgeous. The cut of the dress, the flowy fabric, and the two thigh high splits are sexy and glam-casual. I added some sultry makeup to spice it up a bit and some stunning vintage accessories to elevate my look.
Enjoy!



Dress: A’gaci Sierra floral maxi dress




Subscribe and like my YouTube Channel




No comments:

Post a Comment